Performance of High Temperature Glass Fiber Sleeve
- By : Insulation Materials
The high-temperature glass fiber sleeve is made of high-quality alkali-free glass fiber woven into a tube as a insulation materials, coated with organic high-temperature resistant silicon and processed by high temperature. Also known as fire-resistant sleeve, silicone rubber fiberglass sleeve is made of high-purity alkali-free glass fiber into a tube, and then the outer wall of the tube is coated with organic silica gel and vulcanized. After vulcanization, it can be used for a long time in the temperature range of -65 ° C-260 ° C and maintain its soft and elastic properties.
The synthesis of special high-temperature glass fiber sleeve determines that high temperature resistant bushings have many characteristics that are difficult to replace by other similar materials: high temperature resistance, thermal insulation performance, flame retardant performance, electrical insulation performance, chemical stability, weather resistance, cold resistance, Water resistance, oil resistance, ozone resistance, voltage resistance, arc resistance, corona resistance, etc., especially safety and environmental protection performance, is the best alternative to asbestos and other hazardous products.
1. Tube type high-temperature glass fiber sleeve
It is generally suitable for protecting short or straight pipelines, cable protection, automobile wiring harnesses, and generator sets. It is reliable after installation, is not easy to disassemble, and has good sealing, insulation, heat insulation, and moisture resistance.
2. Wrapped high temperature resistant high-temperature glass fiber sleeve
It is mainly used for high-temperature protection of irregular protected objects such as valves and curved pipes. It is easy to wind and is also suitable for outdoor high-temperature pipes, such as natural gas pipes and heating pipes.
3. Buckle type high temperature resistant high-temperature glass fiber sleeve
The advantage is that it is easy to disassemble and install, there is no need to stop the equipment during installation, disassemble the cable, etc., there is a fire-resistant and flame-retardant adhesive buckle inside, and only need to glue the sleeve from the middle to play the role of sealing and insulation It affects equipment production and saves installation time. Commonly used in large-scale smelting equipment, also used in metal high-temperature hoses.
Second, the characteristics of high-temperature glass fiber sleeve
1. Strong abrasion resistance, scalability and expandability.
2. Good insulation: woven from non-alkali glass fiber, with good insulation;
3. Health and safety: Angtuo glass fiber sleeve is made of alkali-free glass fiber, with fine craftsmanship, less air and water pollution, and harmless to human body. Unlike the medium alkali glass fiber used by other manufacturers, it is harmful to the environment and the human body: the medium alkali glass fiber contains a small amount of iron, aluminum, calcium, sodium and other oxides and combined silica products. The occurrence of pneumoconiosis.