Introduction of Insulating Bar
- By : Insulation Materials
Insulating bar insulation materials is mainly composed of working head, insulating rod and handle.
(1) Insulating rod of insulating bar : it is made of high-quality epoxy resin pipe with excellent insulating performance and mechanical strength, light weight and moisture-proof treatment. It has the characteristics of light weight, high mechanical strength of insulating rod and convenient carrying.
(2) Handle of insulating bar: it adopts silicone rubber sheath and silicone rubber umbrella skirt bonding, with excellent insulation performance, safety and reliability.
(3) Working head of insulating bar : the embedded structure is more firm, safe and reliable. It has the advantages of convenient extension, strong selectivity, various connection forms and flexible combination.
The insulating rod is made of high-quality fiberglass cloth, epoxy resin and 306 resin phthalic anhydride, fiberglass cloth and curing agent. After the first high temperature, the insulating rod is shaped on the mold for the first time, and then the mold is removed. After the second high temperature grinding, one rough grinding and two fine grinding, the insulating rod is painted to make other fiberglass products, which are beautiful in appearance and light in structure Smart, easy to operate, with excellent mechanical and electrical performance, suitable for use under various high voltage conditions, good insulation performance, safe to use.
High voltage insulating bar is an insulating tool used to operate live equipment in a short time, such as making or breaking high voltage disconnector, dropping fuse, etc. The surface of insulating rod shall be smooth without bubble, wrinkle or crack; the bonding between glass fiber and resin shall be intact; there shall be plug at the end of hollow pipe, and the connection between joint rods shall be firm. Attention shall be paid to the following items when using high-voltage insulating rod:
1) Before use, first check the surface of the insulating rod. It must be smooth, free of cracks and damages. The rod body shall be straight. The connection of each part shall be firm and pass the periodic test.
2) When using, wear insulating gloves and boots as required.
3) In order to block water flow and keep a certain dry surface, a proper amount of rain cover should be added. No less than 2 rain hoods shall be installed for rated voltage of 10kV and below, and no less than 4 rain hoods shall be installed for rated voltage of 35kV and below. Outdoor operation is not allowed in case of rain or snow without special protective device.
4) After use, the insulating rod shall be placed on the indoor wooden frame to prevent bending and damp, and the preventive test shall be carried out once a year.