Introduce the attentions in safe operation of power transformer
- By : Insulation Materials
Notice in safe operation of power transformer: Power transformer mainly reduces the high voltage of power grid to 6000 volt (V) or 380 volt (V) voltage which can be directly used to supply power to electric equipment. If there is overload or short circuit in the transformer, the insulating material or oil will be decomposed by high temperature or electric spark, expand and even gasify, which will increase the internal pressure of the transformer sharply, and may cause the explosion of the transformer shell, a large number of insulating oil spraying out and burning, and the oil flow will further expand the fire risk. Therefore, the following items should be paid attention to in the operation of power transformer:
(1) Can not overload operation: long-term overload operation, will cause coil heating, insulation aging, resulting in short circuit.
(2) Insulating oil quality should be inspected regularly. Unqualified oil should be replaced in time or other measures should be taken.
(3) Prevent aging damage of transformer core insulation, which is caused by long-term heating of core.
(4) Prevent inadvertent damage to insulation due to overhaul. If scratch damage is found, it should be dealt with in time.
(5) Guarantee good wire contact and local overheating due to poor contact.
(6) To prevent lightning strike, the transformer will be burnt down due to breakdown of insulation.
(7) Short-circuit protection: The transformer coil or load is short-circuit. If the protection system fails or the protection setting is too large, the transformer may be burnt down. Therefore, reliable short circuit protection should be installed.
(8) Grounding with good protection.
(9) Ventilation and cooling: If the transformer coil conductor is class A insulation, its insulator is mainly paper and cotton yarn. The insulation life of transformer will be reduced by about half when the temperature rises to 8 C. The service life of transformer will be about 20 years when the normal temperature is below 90 C. If the temperature rises to 105 C, the service life will be 7 years. Transformer operation, to maintain good ventilation and cooling.
Packing & Shipping of Power Transformer
Our Service of Power Transformer:
1. Offering comprehensive technical and business consultation services;
2. Designing and fabricating targeted products according to the special requirements of clients.
3. Introducing & Demonstrating products and its application to clients;
4. Helping clients to choose the required products.
1. Highly inspecting equipment in every working procedure, quality comes first;
2. Fast & Safe Delivery;
3. Dispatching technician if customer need any site instruction.
Certification of Power Transformer