Different Advantages of Mica Board in Different Products
- By : Insulation Materials
Mica board can be used in different industries which is a widely used insulation materials. The main component of mica board is mica. Under normal circumstances, the mica content of mica board reaches 90%, and the other 10% is usually glue and other adhesives. Today we introduce different advantages of mica board application in different products.
The hard mica board produced by our factory can withstand the temperature of 500 ℃ in long-term normal operation environment and 850 ℃ in short term. L
The phlogopite of our factory can work in the uniform environment of 1000 ℃. What’s more popular is that its puncture resistance is the best in the goods.
Mica has many physical and chemical properties, such as its good high temperature resistance, heat insulation, resistance and so on. Therefore, its processed products, mica board, are mostly used for edge information of electrical equipment. Mica board made of mica is not only used for edge information, but also widely used in building materials, plastics, rubber and other chemical industries.
HP-5 hard white mica motherboard, the product is silvery white, temperature resistant, etc.: temperature resistant under continuous operation conditions of 500 ℃, temperature resistant under intermittent operation conditions of 850 ℃.
Hp-8 hardness gold cloud motherboard, the product is golden, temperature resistant, etc.: temperature resistant under continuous operation conditions of 850 ℃, temperature resistant under intermittent operation conditions of 1050 ℃.
Excellent high temperature resistance edge function, high temperature resistance up to 1050 ℃, in high temperature resistance edge data, with outstanding cost performance.
Mica board is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, household electrical appliances and other professions, such as the skeleton information of household oven, toaster, toaster, microwave oven, hair dryer, electric iron, heating ring, curling clip, electric comb, industrial electric furnace, power frequency furnace, refining furnace, medium frequency furnace, calcium carbide furnace, ferroalloy, yellow phosphorus furnace, electric arc furnace, power plant, electrolytic aluminum, injection molding machine and other electric heating equipment.