Class F/H Non-latitude Fiberglass Tape Use for Dry Type Transformer
- By : Insulation Materials
1. Heat resistance class: H
2. Feature: With non-latitude belt winding product quality stable reliable, the resin content is not twined the tensity influence, may in the different winding level accurate control tensity,
enable the product to obtain the best intensity and the rigidity structure, the use is simple, may carry on the high speed winding, enhances the productive forces.
3. Standard: JB/T6236.1-92
4. Usage: It is suitable in the transformer. Direct current machine. Generator. Pulling motor. Electrical and so on electric welding machine insulation spots.
5. Insulating Temperature Classification: Class:F (155 centigrade)
|10 5 3
130℃ 155℃ 180℃
|5||Max. tension force||N||50||50||50(thickness 0.03mm)||50(thickness 0.03mm)|
|7||Storage period||One year(25℃)||One year(30℃)||One year(30℃)||One year(30℃)|
|8||Standard||JB/T 6236.1-92||JB/T 6236.1-92||JB/T 6236.2-92||JB/T 6236.2-92|
Non-latitude Fiberglass Tape Images
Packing & Shipping
1. Offering comprehensive technical and business consultation services;
2. Designing and fabricating targeted products according to the special requirements of clients.
3. Introducing & Demonstrating products and its application to clients;
4. Helping clients to choose the required products.
1. Highly inspecting equipment in every working procedure, quality comes first;
2. Fast & Safe Delivery;
3. Dispatching technician if customer need any site instruction.